Page 79 of 391 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Hi, I'm a PHP developer in the Los Angeles, CA area. I've had a few years of experience with PHP but, unbelievably, my experience with Linux-based operating systems is at a minimum. I've always developed on a Windows system, although for one project I did work on a Ubuntu box. That was a while ago, and I am finding my memory a bit foggy. I'm going to start working with Ubuntu again, and hopefully learn more about the OS.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hello Everyone,

I'm a (Perl, PHP, Bash) mobile service developer from the Asia particularly in the Philippines and we use different Linux distributions for our servers and workstations. I started using Linux during my college days up until now.
    Glad to have found this forums

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hey, I've been using Linux for some time now but I've been away from the Ubuntu forums for quite awhile. I'm back with the new release 11.04 and it's just like riding a bike you might say, lol. I'm a young man of 54 still banging away at the keyboard with Linux as my favorite OS. Thanks for the welcome back.....

-Bob

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hello,
    My name is Bryan. I recently made the big jump and wiped Win7 and installed Ubuntu, then Xubuntu (after I read about XFCE). Dang fine OS!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by babakott View Post
    My name is Bryan. I recently made the big jump and wiped Win7 and installed Ubuntu, then Xubuntu (after I read about XFCE). Dang fine OS!
    Welcome Brian! Always good to see a fellow xfce user
    You think that's air you're breathing now?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hello all. I'm a long time Ubuntu enthusiast with interest in web development, networking, software engineering and security. I thought it was time to get involved and help return to a community that has helped me a great deal.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Hi, My name is Treeza (I feel like I'm at an AA meeting, introducing myself like this, lol)

I'm a total newbie to Linux. After my 6yr old Dell with Vista packed up on me in May I made the switch to Mint, but then to Ubuntu, which I prefer.

I am still getting to grips with using terminal.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Hi all, I'm tristan, been using Ubuntu since hardy. I played around with linux a little bit before that, and I've used a few other distros since then too. Been lurking on forums since I discovered Ubuntu, finally registered a few months ago, and now I'm trying to actually get involved a bit.

trinux_bc

Beans

Well Well Well, guess I have to apologize for being so rude not introducing myself.

Ok here we go: I am Jens from Germany. I have used Ubuntu since 6.06 but wiped my HDD at the beginning of my studies cause my professors were not able to handle *.odts and presentations in odp. (And with presentations/docs stored as doc/ppt brought me some minus points due to formating rules that open office wasnt able to handle.)

I am reading the posts in this forum like a month or two but havent found this thread yet.

Hope that is enough for the beginning. If there are questions pls ask (or pm) .

Jens aka NRWlion

Beans

Thumbs down Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Hiya!
    This is Amanda Simmons from Brisbane
    I joined ubuntu last week and ever since I'm in love with it. I don't think I've ever seen such a serious community across the Internet. there are thousands of experienced and learned Developers, experts ready to help you instantly.

By profession, I am a web designer/developer working for Aztech-Media.Com for the past 7 months. I'm here to learn and

Page 79 of 391 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast